Many breeds are prone to hip and joint issues, so we created an anti-inflammatory packed supplement to keep dogs running for years and years.
Hip & Joint Dog Supplements
- Helps keep protective cartilage healthy
- Anti-inflammatory ingredients
- Supports healthy aging of joints
- Yummy peanut butter flavor
Active Ingredients per 1 Soft Chew (3 g)
Glucosamine HCl (450 mg)
Organic Turmeric Root Powder (200 mg)
[Marine Micro] Algae (DHA gold®) (125 mg)
Curcuminoid Extract (Curcumin Longa) (100 mg)
Hyaluronic Acid (20 mg)
Coconut Glycerin, Flaxseed, Mixed Tocopherols, Natural Flavors (from Oregano, Flaxseed, and Plums), Natural Peanut Flavoring, Palm Fruit Oil, Pea Fiber, Pea Flour, Rosemary Extract, Sunflower Lecithin, Tapioca Flour
|Dogs up to 25 lbs.||1 supplement daily, 1 container will last 8 weeks|
|Dogs 26 to 75 lbs.||2 supplements daily, 1 container will last 4 weeks|
|Dogs 76 lbs. and above||3 supplements daily, 1 container will last 3 weeks|
- Promotes healthy joints
- Keeps protective cartilage healthy
- Helps cartilage absorb the impacts of walking, running, and jumping
- Made from non-animal sources using biotech
Algae (DHA gold)
- A rich, highly sustainable source of essential omega-3 fatty acids
- Supports healthy joint function
- Decreases joint inflammation
- Contains almost twice the concentration of DHA found in fish oil
- Provides lubrication inside the joint
- Reduces joint friction
- Helps maintain optimal shock absorption
Turmeric & Curcumin
- Natural anti-inflammatory
Using Science to Make
a Better Supplement
At Wild Earth, we’re a team of veterinarians, scientists and animal lovers who want to do better by our pets and our planet. We believe in using science to create the ideal food, supplements and treats for our dogs.
Your dog’s health is important to you, and they have their own specific health needs. It’s our mission to provide products that will help you personalize your dog’s health.
Movement is Freedom
We’ve harnessed the power of science and nature to help nourish your dog’s joints to keep them in motion.
We want to support keeping your furry family members running, jumping and playing—no matter their age, size or breed.