Keep your dog’s coat soft & shiny with an added boost of skin-nourishing nutrition. Our daily supplement uses proteins and oils so your dog’s furriest feature stays in tip-top shape.
Skin & Coat Dog
- Omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids for a shiny coat
- Potent antioxidants for skin health
- Flaxseed lignans to support beautiful and healthy skin
- Yummy peanut butter flavor
Active Ingredients per 1 Soft Chew (3 g)
Algae (DHA gold®) (300 mg)
Flaxseed (300 mg)
Evening Primrose Oil (100 mg)
d-alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) (50 IU)
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) (50 mg)
Astaxanthin (From Organic Haematococcus pluvialis Microalgae) (2 mg)
Zinc Proteinate (Chelated) (2 mg)
Inactive Ingredients: Coconut Glycerin, Mixed Tocopherols, Natural Flavors (from Oregano, Flaxseed, and Plums), Natural Peanut Flavoring, Palm Fruit Oil, Pea Fiber, Pea Flour, Rosemary Extract, Sunflower Lecithin, Sweet Potato, Tapioca Flour
|Dogs up to 25 lbs.||1 supplement daily, 1 container will last 8 weeks|
|Dogs 26 to 75 lbs.||2 supplements daily, 1 container will last 4 weeks|
|Dogs 76 lbs. and above||3 supplements daily, 1 container will last 3 weeks|
Ingredients with a Purpose
Algae (DHA gold)
- Essential omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids
- May help reduce allergic inflammation
- Protects and improves overall coat condition
- Contains almost twice the concentration of DHA found in fish oil
- Derived from marine microalgae, so no harming fish or oceans
- One of nature’s most potent antioxidants
- Strong anti-inflammatory
Vitamins E & C, and Zinc
- Aids in collagen production
- Antioxidant for skin health
- Promotes overall skin & coat health
Flaxseed and Primrose Oil
- Provides omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids for a shiny coat
- Helps with dull coats, and dry, flaky skin
- Fights oxidative damage
Using Science to Make
a Better Supplement
At Wild Earth, we’re a team of veterinarians, scientists and animal lovers who want to do better by our pets and our planet. We believe in using science to create the ideal food, supplements and treats for our dogs.
Your dog’s health is important to you, and they have their own specific health needs. It’s our mission to provide products that will help you personalize your dog’s health.
Clear Your Dog’s Skin From the Inside
Did you know that the top reason dogs are examined by a vet each year is skin allergies? 1 in 5 dogs requires treatment for skin problems including allergies, infections, hot spots, dandruff, and flea bite reactions. It’s time to do something about it!
Our Skin & Coat supplements harness omega-3’s, vitamins & minerals along with natural antioxidants to maintain your dog’s skin and coat – without the need for animal ingredients.
You want what’s best for your dog. That’s why our dog supplements are vet-developed and backed by science. To help your dog live their best life!